Projects in Demonstration
Interested in learning more about projects we have currently funded?
The TAP continues to support technology advancement with a particular focus on near-zero and zero emissions vehicle and equipment demonstrations as well as development of supporting infrastructure like charging equipment.
For an overview of projects currently in demonstration, please select any of the following projects for more information:
- Development of an Ultra-Low Emissions Diesel Engine for On-Road Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Maersk Ocean-Going Vessel Energy Efficiency Measurement Demonstration Project
- San Pedro Bay Ports Drayage Truck Demonstration of a Near-Zero Ultra-Low NOx Natural Gas Engine Operating on Renewable Natural Gas
- SCAQMD Zero Emissions Cargo Transport (ZECT) II Demonstration
- VeRail Near-Zero Emissions Locomotive Demonstration – Moving Towards Zero Emissions